By default, kubectl looks for a file named config in the $HOME/. kube directory. You can specify other kubeconfig files by setting the KUBECONFIG environment variable or by setting the –kubeconfig flag.
- Make sure you can access the cluster.
- Author a service account spec.
- Create the service account.
- Fetch the name of the secrets used by the service account.
- Fetch the token from the secret.
- Get the certificate info for the cluster.
- Create a kubeconfig file.
- Copy the file to $HOME/.kube.
Secondly, what is a Kubectl context? kube/config . A context is a group of access parameters. Each context contains a Kubernetes cluster, a user, and a namespace. The current context is the cluster that is currently the default for kubectl : all kubectl commands run against that cluster.
Also asked, what is KUBE config?
Kubeconfig File. A kubeconfig file is a file used to configure access to Kubernetes when used in conjunction with the kubectl commandline tool (or other clients).
How do I connect to EKS?
- Step 1: Generate an AWS Access Key ID and Secret Access Key.
- Step 2: Create an AWS IAM service role.
- Step 3: Generate an AWS key pair for the worker nodes.
- Step 4: Create an AWS VPC.
- Step 5: Create and connect to an Amazon EKS cluster.
- Step 6: Add worker nodes to the Amazon EKS cluster.
Where are Kubernetes files stored?
Configuration files are typically stored in source control, such as Git. live object configuration / live configuration: The live configuration values of an object, as observed by the Kubernetes cluster. These are kept in the Kubernetes cluster storage, typically etcd.
How do I get rid of Minikube?
Windows Installer cpl and hit Enter key. – In there, find an entry for the Minikube installer, right click on it & click on Uninstall. – Follow the onscreen prompts to uninstall minikube from your system.
How do I merge Kubeconfig files?
Merging the two files with KUBECONFIG displays both contexts. To hold the current context, create a new empty file called cluster-merge . Since the list of files exported with KUBECONFIG is loaded in order, the context that it selects is the one specified as current-context in the first config file.
How do I update my Kubeconfig?
Use the AWS CLI update-kubeconfig command to create or update your kubeconfig for your cluster. By default, the resulting configuration file is created at the default kubeconfig path ( . kube/config ) in your home directory or merged with an existing kubeconfig at that location.
What is POD in Kubernetes?
A Kubernetes pod is a group of containers that are deployed together on the same host. If you frequently deploy single containers, you can generally replace the word “pod” with “container” and accurately understand the concept.
How do I check my Kubernetes pod logs?
#kubectl -n kube-system logs podname ## This will help you to see the containers available in a multi-container pod and based on that you can view the logs of a particular container using below command. # kubectl -n kube-system logs — tail=10 podname( It’s double hyphen symbol which is being used in front of tail).
How do I remove replica set in Kubernetes?
To delete a ReplicaSet and all of its Pods, use kubectl delete . The Garbage collector automatically deletes all of the dependent Pods by default.
Whats is a pod?
Payable on death (POD) is an arrangement between a bank or credit union and a client that designates beneficiaries to receive all of the client’s assets. The immediate transfer of assets is triggered by the death of the client.
Related Posts for Where is the Kubectl config file?
- Should I get a day of wedding coordinator?
- What is PCN certificate?
- Who played the sheriff in Back to the Future 3?
- Does Walmart sell white pumpkins?
- How do you use Mod Podge transfer medium?
- When did Al Capone meet Johnny Torrio?
- Is it OK to paint an aluminum radiator?
- What is meant by constraints and criteria in engineering?
- What is difference between socket and plug?
- What is Roc A?